Words — 84 found
1. libraryalso written 圕
2. LibraryA library is an organized collection of books, other prin... Read more
ずしょかん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. pictorial book; picture book; illustrated reference book; identification manual; field guide
2. Field guideA field guide is a book designed to help the reader ident... Read more
1. impudent; shameless; brazen; forward; audacious; cheeky
ずーずーしい: Irregular kana usage.
1. to plan; to attempt; to devise
- I made use of every opportunity to improve my English.
2. to plot; to conspire; to schemeesp. 謀る
3. to aim for; to strive for; to work towards; to seekOnly applies to 図る
- はか 。
- The firm has recently diversified its products so as to extend its market.
4. to deceive; to trick; to take inOnly applies to 謀る
1. drawing; diagram; plans; blueprint
2. Plan (drawing)Plans are a set of drawings or two-dimensional diagrams u... Read more
1. schematic; schema; illustration; explanatory diagram
圖解: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to manage; to arrange; to see to (a matter); to dispose of
2. to consult (with); to talk (to)
図らう 【はからう】、量らう 【はからう】、諮らう 【はからう】
図らう: Rarely-used kanji form. 量らう: Rarely-used kanji form. 諮らう: Rarely-used kanji form.