Words — 10773 found
1. time; pause
- せんたく 。
- When the cat is away, the mice will play.
1. demon; devil; evil spirit; evil influence
- い 。
- The stock market is often called a dangerous one.
2. -crazed person; -obsessed person; fiendSee also 覗き魔
- Oh no! I'm late again!! I'm going to get the nickname 'King of Late arrival'.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. just (e.g. "just wait here"); come now; now, nowwhen urging or consoling
2. tolerably; passably; moderately; reasonably; fairly; rather; somewhat
3. well...; I think...; it would seem...; you might say...; Hmmm, I guess so...when hesitating to express an opinion
4. oh!; oh dear!; oh, my!; wow!; goodness gracious!; good heavens!Female term or language
5. Ma (kana)ま, in hiragana, or マ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. circumference; girthSee also 回り まわり
2. surroundings; neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity
- Look about you.
3. people surrounding oneself; surrounding circumstances
- ちが 。
- He is different from the people around him.
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
2. WindowA window is a transparent or translucent opening in a wal... Read more
窗 【まど】、牖 【まど】
1. fountain pen
2. Fountain penA fountain pen is a nib pen that, unlike its predecessor ... Read more
万年筆 【まんねんぴつ】、万年筆 【まんねんふで】
1. cartoon; comic; comic strip; manga
2. ComicsA comic (from the Greek κωμικός, kōmikos "of or pertainin... Read more
1. legume (esp. edible legumes or their seeds, e.g. beans, peas, pulses); bean; pea
- We roast just enough beans for the amount we're going to drink, and grind them in the coffee mill.
2. soya bean (Glycine max); soybean; soySee also 大豆
3. female genitalia (esp. the clitoris)Colloquialism
4. kidneyFood, cooking, Colloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
5. small; miniature; baby; midget; small-scale
7. BeanBean is a common name for large plant seeds of several ge... Read more
荳 【まめ】、菽 【まめ】、マメ
1. to wait
2. to await; to look forward to; to anticipate
3. to depend on; to needusu. in negative form
俟つ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. town; block; neighbourhood; neighborhoodesp. 町
- Snow completely covered the town.
2. downtown; main streetOnly applies to 街
- The band paraded the streets.
3. street; road
1. again; once more; once again; another time; some other timeUsually written using kana alone
- Nice to see you again!
2. also; too; as well; likewiseUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- Jim is coming to the party, too.
3. on the other hand; whileUsually written using kana alone
- おも 。
- I understand her, but on the other hand I don't think she's right.
4. and; in addition; besides; moreover; furthermoreUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- おも 。
- I can not go, nor do I want to.
5. or; otherwiseUsually written using kana alone
- Do you know where to go or whom to ask for information?
6. really; how; (what, why) on earthUsually written using kana alone, expresses surprise, shock, doubt, etc.
- Draft beer tastes especially good on a hot day.
亦 【また】、復 【また】
1. every year; yearly; annually
1. round; circular; spherical丸い usu. refers to ball-shaped, and 円い to disc-shaped objects
- しん 。
- Columbus believed that the earth was round.
2. curved; smooth
3. harmonious; calm; peaceful; amiable; amicableSee also 丸く収まる
- おさ 。
- He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being.
丸い 【まろい】、円い 【まるい】、円い 【まろい】
まろい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. まろい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.