Words — 4660 found
1. precisely; exactly; plumb; totally; very muchUsually written using kana alone
2. damn; stupid; cursedUsually written using kana alone
度 【ド】、度 【どう】
度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. どう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. but; howeverArchaism, after the -ba stem of a verb
2. even though; even ifArchaism
2. AnimalAnimals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic or... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
1. zoo; zoological gardens
3. ZooA zoo (short for zoological park or zoological garden, an... Read more
1. road; highway
2. RoadA road is a route, thoroughfare or way that supports trav... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. reading (a book)
2. Reading (process)Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbol... Read more
とくしょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. independence; self-reliance; supporting oneself; being on one's own
- She is independent of her parents.
2. independence (e.g. of a nation); freedom
- India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
3. separation; isolation
- The more stubborn you are, the more isolated you become.
4. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more
1. bachelorhood; single; unmarried; celibate
2. Single personIn legal definitions for interpersonal status, a single p... Read more
2. MoralityMorality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, pr... Read more
2. VerbA verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word tha... Read more