Words — 38 found
1. degree (angle, temperature, scale, etc.)
- せっし ０
- こお 。
- Water freezes at 0 degrees Centigrade.
2. counter for occurrences
- She was disqualified from the race for two false starts.
3. strength (of glasses); glasses prescription
4. alcohol content (percentage); alcohol by volume
5. extent; degree; limitSee also 度を過ごす
6. presence of mind; composureSee also 度を失う
1. courage; bravery; pluck; nerve; grit; guts
Common word Links
1. frequency; number of times; incidence
- NTT cancelled telephone cards with over 300 units.
2. degree (e.g. temperature); strength (e.g. alcohol, lens, etc.)Only applies to どすう
1. disregarding; taking no account of; ignoring; overlooking
- You can't afford to neglect your health.
JLPT N1 Links
1. lapse of memory; (something) slipping one's mind; forgetting for a moment something one knows well
度忘れ 【どわすれ】、ド忘れ 【ドわすれ】
1. total idiotUsually written using kana alone, Kansai dialect, See also あほ
- わ 。
- Today, looking at this web page, I realized that if these people are idiots then I must be a complete moron.
ど阿呆 【どあほ】、ど阿呆 【どあほう】、怒阿呆 【どあほ】、怒阿呆 【どあほう】、度阿呆 【どあほ】、度阿呆 【どあほう】、ドアホ、どアホ
1. the Nth timeafter a number N
- Actually this will be my fourth question.
1. frequency distributionMathematics
2. Frequency distributionIn statistics, a frequency distribution is an arrangement... Read more
1. weights and measures
2. History of measurementUnits of measurement were among the earliest tools invent... Read more
1. being bold; daring; plucky; having a lot of guts; being quite nervelessYojijukugo (four character compound)