Words — 3211 found
1. hot waterSee also 水 みず
2. hot bath; hot spring
3. molten iron
1. bow (weapon)ゆ is usu. a prefix
2. archeryOnly applies to ゆみ
3. bow (for a violin, etc.)Only applies to ゆみ
1. snow; snowfall
2. SnowSnow is a form of precipitation in the form of crystallin... Read more
1. post office
2. Post officeA post office is a facility forming part of a postal syst... Read more
2. DreamDreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and se... Read more
1. finger; toe; digit
2. FingerA finger is a limb of the human body and a type of digit,... Read more
指 【および】、指 【おゆび】
および: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おゆび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (finger) ring
2. Ring (jewellery)A finger ring is a circular band worn as a type of orname... Read more
1. courage; bravery; valour; valor; nerve; boldness
2. CourageCourage (also bravery, boldness, fearlessness, mettle, fo... Read more
1. overall victory; championship; winning the title
2. (being in) heaven; bliss; perfect contentmentColloquialism
3. YūshōYūshō (優勝) is the term for a championship in Japanese. Th... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. friendship; fellowship; camaraderie
2. FriendshipFriendship is a relationship between two people who hold ... Read more
1. amusement park
3. Amusement parkAmusement and theme parks are terms for a group of entert... Read more
1. to say; to utter; to declare
- い 。
- John said, "Hey guys, let's take a break."
2. to name; to call
- What do you call this animal in Japanese?
3. to go (e.g. "the alarm went ping"); to make a noiseOnly applies to 言う
言う 【ゆう】、云う 【いう】、云う 【ゆう】、謂う 【いう】、謂う 【ゆう】
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continueUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
- This is a very famous haiku by Basho.