Words — 134 found
1. guidance; leadership; instruction; direction; coaching
- She has consented to take the leadership of the party.
2. shido (disciplinary action for a minor infringement of the rules of judo)Martial arts
1. designation; specification; assignment; appointment; pointing at
1. pointing out; identification
1. indication; denotation; designation
2. instructions; directions
1. command; direction; supervision
- She directed the planning of the project.
2. conducting (an orchestra, choir, etc.)
- A conductor directs an orchestra.
指麾: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. (musical) conductor
2. commander; leader; director
3. ConductingConducting is the art of directing a musical performance ... Read more
2. FingerprintA fingerprint in its narrow sense is an impression left b... Read more
1. putting (a named suspect) on the wanted list
- はんにん 」
- In any case, just being wanted by the police isn't enough to make you "a criminal."
2. Wanted posterA wanted poster (or wanted sign) is a poster distributed ... Read more
1. naming; nominating; designating
2. calling on; asking for; requesting
1. index; index number; exponent (e.g. in floating-point representation); characteristic
1. commander; commanding officer; CO
2. Commanding officerThe commanding officer (CO) is the officer in command of ... Read more
1. exponential functionMathematics
2. Exponential functionIn mathematics, the exponential function is the function ... Read more