Words — 114 found
1. line (of text); row; verse
- He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
2. carya (austerities)Buddhist term
3. samskara (formations)Buddhist term
4. semi-cursive style (of writing Chinese characters); running styleAbbreviation, See also 行書
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
1. administrative organ; administrative body
2. Government agencyA government or state agency is a permanent or semi-perma... Read more
2. DeterminantIn linear algebra, the determinant is a value associated ... Read more
1. tub bath; washing oneself in a tub; taking a bath in a washtub
2. cleaning oneself for religious purification; ablution
1. referee (in sumo)Sumo term
2. GyōjiA Gyōji (行司) is a referee in professional sumo wrestling ... Read more
1. one's future; one's fate
- か 。
- He bore the future of the company on his shoulders.
2. one's way; one's path
行末: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. administrative scrivener; notary public; paralegal qualified to prepare legal documents on administrative matters, e.g. immigration
2. Administrative scrivener, also known as Immigration Lawyers and gyosei-shoshi law... Read more
1. monger; peddling
2. PeddlerA peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a can... Read more