Words — 1082 found
1. house; residence; dwelling
- み 。
- I see a house among the trees.
2. family; household
- The prosperity of the family dates from the Great War.
3. lineage; family name
1. house; building
2. HouseA house is a building or structure that has the ability t... Read more
1. houseUsually written using kana alone
- な 。
- The telephone was ringing when I got home.
2. one's house; one's home; one's family; one's householdUsually written using kana alone, See also 内 うち
- We have ten cattle.
1. house; home
2. one's house; one's home
3. one's husband
1. dwelling; house; residence; addressSee also 住居 じゅうきょ
2. living; lifepronounced ずまい as a suffix
住い 【すまい】、住居 【すまい】
住居: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. lodging; inn; hotel
2. house; home; dwelling
3. home of a servant's parents (or guarantor, etc.)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. House of Councillors (upper house of the National Diet of Japan)
2. House of CouncillorsThe House of Councillors is the upper house of the Diet o... Read more
1. House of Representatives (lower house of the National Diet of Japan)
2. House of Representatives of JapanThe House of Representatives is the lower house of the Di... Read more
Common word Links
Common word Links
1. tribe; clan; house
2. TribeA tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a ... Read more
1. a family; a household; a home; one's family; whole family
- The Johnsons love to have parties.
2. (one's own) style; school
3. gang; (yakuza) family
1. house for rent; rented house; renting a house
借屋 【しゃくや】、借家 【しゃっか】、借家 【かりや】、借家 【かりいえ】、借り家 【かりや】、借り家 【かりいえ】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. your house; your home; your familyHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- How do you heat the house?
2. your husbandHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
3. your organizationHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
4. youHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, referring to someone of equal status with whom one is not especially close
1. house for rent
貸し家 【かしや】、貸屋 【かしや】、貸し屋 【かしや】、貸家 【かしいえ】、貸し家 【かしいえ】