Words — 1078 found
1. vacant house; unoccupied house
空き屋 【あきや】、空家 【あきや】、明き家 【あきや】、空屋 【あきや】
1. neighbouring house; neighboring house
1. detached house; stand-alone house; single-family home
一戸建: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. apartment building; apartment block; apartment houseAbbreviation, See also アパートメントハウス
- く 。
- Six families live in this apartment house.
2. apartmentAbbreviation, See also アパートメント
- I want to rent an apartment with two rooms.
3. ApartmentAn apartment or flat is a self-contained housing unit (a ... Read more
1. hut; house
2. boarding house; school dormitoryAbbreviation, See also 寄宿舎
3. one day's march (approx. 12.2 km)Archaism, in the ancient Chinese army
1. detached house; single house; single building
- There stands a cottage close to the forest.
2. isolated house; house in isolated location
1. next (to); adjoining; adjacent
2. house next door; neighbouring house; next-door neighbour; next-door neighbor
隣り 【となり】、鄰 【となり】
隣り: Irregular okurigana usage. 鄰: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. boarding; lodging; board and lodging; room and board
- She boards students.
2. boarding house; lodging house; lodgings
- さが 。
- I was on the hunt for lodgings.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. condominium (usu. mid or high-rise); apartment building; apartment house; block of flats; apartment; flatFrom English “mansion”
2. CondominiumA condominium, or condo, is the form of housing tenure an... Read more