Words — 995 found
1. full house; no vacancy; sold out; standing room only; full (of people); crowded
1. vacant house; unoccupied house
空き屋 【あきや】、空家 【あきや】、明き家 【あきや】、空屋 【あきや】
1. neighbouring house; neighboring house
1. detached house; stand-alone house; single-family home
一戸建: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. apartment building; apartment block; apartment houseAbbreviation, See also アパートメントハウス
- く 。
- Six families live in this apartment house.
2. apartmentAbbreviation, See also アパートメント
- I want to rent an apartment with two rooms.
3. ApartmentAn apartment or flat is a self-contained housing unit (a ... Read more
1. hut; house
2. (in the ancient Chinese army) one day's march (approx. 12.2 km)Archaism
1. next (to); adjoining; adjacent
2. house next door; neighbouring house; next-door neighbour; next-door neighbor
隣り 【となり】、鄰 【となり】
隣り: Irregular okurigana usage. 鄰: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. boarding; lodging; board and lodging; room and board
- She boards students.
2. boarding house; lodging house; lodgings
- さが 。
- I was on the hunt for lodgings.
1. Upper House; Senate; Lords
2. Upper houseAn upper house, often called a senate, is one of two cham... Read more
1. lower house; lower (legislative) body
2. Lower houseA lower house is one of two chambers of a bicameral legis... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. condominium (often mid-rise or high-rise concrete); apartment building; apartment house; apartment; flatFrom English “mansion”
2. CondominiumA condominium, or condo, is the form of housing tenure an... Read more
1. plan of a house; arrangement of rooms; list of rooms in an apartment, excluding bathroom and toilet, encoded as a string of digits and letters (e.g. "2DK" for a two-room apartment with a kitchen/dining area)
2. House planA house plan is a set of construction or working drawings... Read more