Words — 182 found
1. family; members of a family
2. FamilyIn human context, a family is a group of people affiliate... Read more
1. home; family; household
2. HomeA home is a place of residence or refuge. When it refers ... Read more
2. FurnitureFurniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intend... Read more
1. housework; domestic chores
- We agreed to share the housework.
2. family affairs; household matters
3. HousekeepingHousekeeping is the act of cleaning the rooms and furnish... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. house; building
2. HouseA house is a building or structure that has the ability t... Read more
1. domestic animals; livestock; cattle
2. LivestockLivestock refers to one or more domesticated animals rais... Read more
1. household economy; family finances
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. (my) wifeHumble (kenjougo), Only applies to かない
- My wife often rings me up, while she travels abroad.
2. inside the home; one's family
やうち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. housekeeper; maid
2. Housekeeper (servant)A housekeeper is an individual responsible for the cleani... Read more
1. home economics; domestic science
2. Family and consumer scienceFamily and consumer sciences is an academic discipline th... Read more
1. family business; family trade
2. one's occupation; one's trade
1. household belongings; household goods
2. family fortune; family assets
1. family name; house name
- めいじ ３
- It was the third year of Meiji when their family name was changed to Saga.
2. family honour; family honor
- Father's bankruptcy was a blot on the family's reputation.