Words — 102 found
1. failure; mistake; blunder
1. decomposition; putrefaction; putrescence; spoilage
2. corruption; degeneracy; decay; depravity
3. DecompositionDecomposition (or rotting) is the process by which organi... Read more
1. to lose; to be defeated
2. to succumb; to give in; to surrender; to yieldOnly applies to 負ける
3. to be inferior toOnly applies to 負ける
4. to break out in a rash due to (e.g. lacquer, shaving, etc.)Only applies to 負ける, See also 気触れる かぶれる
5. to reduce the price; to give a discount; to throw in (something extra) for freeOnly applies to 負ける
敗ける 【まける】、敗北る 【まける】
敗北る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to tear; to rip; to break; to destroy
- Who has torn the envelope open?
2. to break through (cordon, opponent's defense, etc.); to breach
3. to defeat; to beat
4. to break (e.g. silence); to disturb (e.g. peace); to shatter (e.g. dream); to disrupt; to spoil
5. to violate (e.g. rule); to break (e.g. promise); to infringe
- Don't go back on your promise.
6. to break (a record)
1. victory or defeat; issue (of battle); outcome
1. loser; defeated person; the defeated
1. complete defeat; utter defeat; annihilation
2. to be completely defeated; to be beaten hollow
1. to be defeated; to be beaten; to be unsuccessful; to lose
1. complete defeat; losing all of one's matches; finishing the tournament with no winsSports
1. failed at every attempt; defeated in every (match, battle, etc.)
- ぜんせんぜんぱい 、「
- ねんれい 」
- せいかつをおく 。
- For some reason it didn't go well, shot down at every attempt, and he led a sad "History of no girlfriend = Age" life.