Words — 581 found
1. meaning; significance; sense
2. Meaning (linguistics)In linguistics, meaning is what the source or sender expr... Read more
1. will; volition; intention; intent; determination
2. Will (philosophy)Will, in Western philosophical discussions, consonant wit... Read more
- It is most important to emphasize that none of these processes are conscious.
2. becoming aware (of); awareness; sense
- This cuisine is seasoned to evoke the esprit of Paris.
3. mano-vijnana (mental consciousness, cognizer of sensory information)Buddhist term
4. ConsciousnessConsciousness is a term that refers to the relationship b... Read more
1. opinion; view; comment
1. preparation; arrangements; provision; getting ready; laying out (e.g. a meal)
1. triumph; prosperity
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
3. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
4. frequent customer (client, etc.)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. impertinent; saucy; cheeky; impudent; audacious; cocky; pert; brash
1. to put on airs; to act big; to throw one's weight about; to be overbearing; to be domineering; to be bossy; to be pushy; to be proud; to be haughty; to be arrogant; to swagger; to boast; to brag
意張る 【いばる】、威張る 【えばる】
意張る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. agreement; consent; approval; assent
- Bob did not agree to the plan.
2. same opinion; same view
3. same meaning
1. (coming to an) agreement; consent; mutual understanding; accord; consensus
1. decision; determination; resolution
1. kindness; favor; favour; friendliness
- Mr Rich acknowledged her favor.
2. goodwill; affection; liking (for someone); love