Words — 170 found
1. meaning; significance; sense
2. Meaning (linguistics)In linguistics, meaning is what the source or sender expr... Read more
1. will; volition; intention; intent; determination
2. Will (philosophy)Will, in Western philosophical discussions, consonant wit... Read more
- It is most important to emphasize that none of these processes are conscious.
2. becoming aware (of); awareness; sense
- This cuisine is seasoned to evoke the esprit of Paris.
3. mano-vijnana (mental consciousness, cognizer of sensory information)Buddhism
4. ConsciousnessConsciousness is a term that refers to the relationship b... Read more
1. opinion; view; comment
1. to put on airs; to act big; to throw one's weight about; to be overbearing; to be domineering; to be bossy; to be pushy; to be proud; to be haughty; to be arrogant; to swagger; to boast; to brag
意張る 【いばる】、威張る 【えばる】
意張る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. stubbornness; obstinacy; willpower; pride
2. disposition; nature
3. appetite; desire; greed
1. will; desire; ambition; urge (e.g. creative urge)
意慾: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to be enthusiastic about; to be eager; to be keen
意気ごむ 【いきごむ】、息込む 【いきごむ】
息込む: Irregular kanji usage.
2. Decision makingDecision making can be regarded as the mental processes r... Read more
1. spirit; heart; disposition
意氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.