Words — 744 found
1. author; writer; novelist; artist
2. AuthorAn author is broadly defined as "the person who originate... Read more
1. state; country; nation
2. State (polity)A state is a compulsory political organization with a cen... Read more
1. farmer; farming family
3. FarmerA farmer is a person engaged in agriculture, who raises l... Read more
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. house; residence; dwelling
- み 。
- I see a house among the trees.
2. family; household
- The prosperity of the family dates from the Great War.
3. lineage; family name
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. businessman; industrialist
2. BusinesspersonA businessperson (also businessman, business man, or busi... Read more
1. a family; a household; a home; one's family; whole family
- The Johnsons love to have parties.
2. (one's own) style; school
3. gang; (yakuza) family
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. house for rent
貸し家 【かしや】、貸屋 【かしや】、貸し屋 【かしや】、貸家 【かしいえ】、貸し家 【かしいえ】
1. specialist; expert; professional; authority; pundit
2. ExpertAn expert (also called cognoscente) is someone widely rec... Read more
1. critic; reviewer; commentator
2. CriticismCriticism is the practice of judging the merits and fault... Read more
1. cartoonist; comic book artist; manga artist; manga author; mangaka
2. Comics artistA comics artist is a person working within the comics med... Read more
まんが家 【まんがか】、マンガ家 【マンガか】
2. MusicianA musician usually plays a musical instrument, especially... Read more
2. ComposerA composer (Latin com+ponere, literally "one who puts tog... Read more
2. ArchitectAn architect is a person trained in the planning, design ... Read more
2. PhotographerA photographer (from Greek φωτός, meaning "light", and γρ... Read more
1. one's house; one's home; one's family
我が家 【わがいえ】、わが家 【わがや】、わが家 【わがいえ】、我家 【わがや】、我家 【わがいえ】
我家: Irregular okurigana usage. 我家: Irregular okurigana usage.