Words — 34 found
1. another place; somewhere else; strange partsUsually written using kana alone, See also 他所 たしょ
2. outside (one's family or group); someone else; other peopleUsually written using kana alone, Antonym: 内 うち
3. not caring for; being indifferent to; taking little notice of; ignoring; neglectingUsually written using kana alone, See also よそにする, as 〜をよそに, 〜をよそにして, etc.
他所 【よそ】、外 【よそ】
1. forty; 40
４０ 【しじゅう】、４０ 【よそ】、四十 【よんじゅう】、四十 【しじゅう】、四十 【よそ】、四〇 【よんじゅう】、四〇 【しじゅう】、四〇 【よそ】、四拾 【よんじゅう】、四拾 【しじゅう】、四拾 【よそ】、卌 【よんじゅう】、卌 【しじゅう】、卌 【よそ】
よそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. よそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. よそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. よそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. よそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. expectation; anticipation; prediction; forecast; conjecture
2. ConjectureA conjecture is a proposition that is unproven but is tho... Read more
1. prediction; estimation
1. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorate
- よそお 。
- She was dressed after the fashion of an actress.
2. to pretend; to feign; to affect; to disguise oneself as
- よそお 。
- He sometimes affects indifference to what's happening around him.
1. dress; outfit; equipment; makeup; adornment; guise; get-up
1. more than expected
- き 。
- There were more spectators than I had expected.
1. distant; cold; formalUsually written using kana alone
1. going out
2. one's best clothes
- Put on your good shoes.
3. formal (e.g. language); best (behaviour, manners, etc.)
よそ行き 【よそいき】、余所行き 【よそゆき】、余所行き 【よそいき】、他所行き 【よそゆき】、他所行き 【よそいき】
1. to serve; to dish up; to dish outUsually written using kana alone
- Morning. Shall I dish up?
2. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorateUsually written using kana alone, See also 装う
1. to compare; to likenUsually written using kana alone
2. to use as a pretext