Words — 12936 found
1. (sheet) music; (musical) note; (musical) score
2. genealogy; family tree
3. record of a game of go, shogi, chess, etc.Abbreviation, See also 棋譜
1. cloth; fabric; material; textile
- This cloth tears easily.
2. bujian (spade-shaped bronze coin of ancient China)Historical term, Only applies to ふ, See also 布銭
布 【ふ】、布 【にの】、布 【にぬ】
にの: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. にぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (metropolitan) prefecture (i.e. Osaka and Kyoto)
2. centre (e.g. of learning); center; seat
3. (government) office
4. fu (administrative unit in China, Korea and Vietnam)Historical term
1. charm; talisman; amulet
3. sign; mark; note
4. fu; unit used in calculation of a hand's scoreMahjong
1. two; 2ふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud; 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents
二 【ふた】、二 【ふ】、二 【ふう】、２ 【に】、２ 【ふた】、２ 【ふ】、２ 【ふう】、弐 【に】、弐 【ふた】、弐 【ふ】、弐 【ふう】、弍 【に】、弍 【ふた】、弍 【ふ】、弍 【ふう】、貳 【に】、貳 【ふた】、貳 【ふ】、貳 【ふう】、貮 【に】、貮 【ふた】、貮 【ふ】、貮 【ふう】
貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. WinterWinter is the coldest season of the year in temperate cli... Read more
1. (common) cold; influenza; flu; ague; inflammatory respiratory system illness (in general)
2. Common coldThe common cold (also known as nasopharyngitis, rhinophar... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. bath; bathing; bathtub; bathroomSee also お風呂
- はい 。
- The Inca took baths more often than Europeans.
2. bathhouse; public bath
3. room for drying lacquerware
4. base (wooden joint connecting the blade of a hoe, spade, etc., to the handle)
5. BathtubA bath, bathtub, or tub (informal) is a large container f... Read more
2. EnvelopeAn envelope is a common packaging item, usually made of t... Read more