Words — 284 found
1. culture; civilization; civilisation
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. Bunka era (1804.2.11-1818.4.22)
4. CultureWhen Culture first began to take its current usage by Eur... Read more
2. LiteratureLiterature is the art of written work, and is not confine... Read more
1. grammar; syntaxlinguistics terminology
2. GrammarIn linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules th... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. civilization; civilisation; culture
- The nineteenth century was the age of the white man's civilization.
2. Bunmei era (1469.4.28-1487.7.20)
3. CivilizationCivilization is a sometimes controversial term that has b... Read more
1. writing; composition; essay; article; prose; (writing) style
- His writing is very subjective.
2. sentenceSee also 文 ぶん
- ひっしゃ 、
- First, in order to get a feel for your favourite author's work, transcribe and copy in full.
文章 【もんじょう】、文章 【もんぞう】
もんじょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. もんぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. literary style
2. form of (written) language (e.g. classical, modern)
3. Style (fiction)In fiction, style is the manner, that is the codified ges... Read more
2. StationeryStationery has historically meant a wide gamut of materia... Read more
1. document; writing; letter; papers; notes; records; archives
2. document addressed to someoneOnly applies to もんじょ, paleography term
3. DocumentThe term document has multiple meanings in ordinary langu... Read more
文書 【もんじょ】、文書 【ぶんじょ】
ぶんじょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. cultural heritage
2. Cultural heritageCultural heritage ("national heritage" or just "heritage"... Read more
1. correspondence; exchange of letters
2. Pen palPen pals (or penpals or pen friends) are people who regul... Read more
2. the arts; art and literature; liberal arts
文藝: Out-dated kanji.
1. library; book collection
- Those books will make a fine library.
2. paperback bookAbbreviation, See also 文庫本 ぶんこぼん
1. cultural assets; cultural property
2. Cultural Properties of JapanAs administered by the Japanese government's Agency for C... Read more