Words — 18 found
1. to divide (into); to split (into); to part; to separate; to divide up; to classify; to sort out; to divide out
- わ 。
- He grouped his books into five categories.
2. to share; to distribute; to deal out; to dish out
- The mother divided the money among her children.
3. to distinguish; to discriminate; to differentiate (between)
- Can't you divorce fantasy from reality?
4. to break up (a fight); to mediate
5. to call a draw; to tie
6. to push one's way through (a crowd)
7. to sellalso written as 頒ける
1. distinction; favoritism; favouritism; discrimination
わけ隔て 【わけへだて】、別け隔て 【わけへだて】
1. Welsh onion (Allium wakegi); cibol; spring onionUsually written using kana alone
2. ScallionScallions – also known as green onions, spring onions, sa... Read more