Words — 332 found
1. part; portion; share
- Here is your share of the cake.
2. amount; worth (as in "two days' worth"); enough (for)
- You are required to provide three months' rent in deposit.
3. one's means; one's place; one's lot; one's social position
4. one's duty; one's part
5. condition; state (of affairs); extent; rate (as in "at this rate")
6. in proportion to; just as much as; to the same degree
- Prices are high here but that's because the after-sale service is really good.
7. content (e.g. alcohol); percentage
- This beer contains 5% alcohol.
8. equivalent to (e.g. an old brother)See also 兄貴分
2. AnalysisAnalysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or su... Read more
1. split; division; break up
2. Fission (biology)1: The bacterium before binary fission is when the DNA ti... Read more
- A water molecule has two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.
3. member; element
4. MoleculeA molecule is an electrically neutral group of two or mor... Read more
1. classification; categorization; sorting
1. disassembly; dismantling; disaggregating; taking apart; breaking up; analysis; parsing
- Taking a watch apart is easier than putting it together.
2. decomposition; resolution; disintegration; degradationChemistry
- Water can be decomposed into oxygen and hydrogen.
1. division; splitting; sharing; distribution; dissemination; allocation
1. taking on one's share (e.g. of work); dividing (work, expenses, etc.) between; apportionment; allotment; allocation; assignment
1. separation; partition; detachment; segregation; isolation
1. childbirth; delivery; confinement
2. ChildbirthChildbirth (also called labor, birth, partus or parturiti... Read more
1. divergence; ramification; bifurcation; branching off
- The river branches three kilometers below the town.
2. Fraction (mathematics)A fraction represents a part of a whole or, more generall... Read more
1. dispersion; breakup; scattering; decentralization; decentralisation; distribution
3. dispersionChemistry, Physics
4. VarianceIn probability theory and statistics, the variance is a m... Read more