Words — 471 found
1. twoふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud. 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents.
二 【ふた】、二 【ふ】、二 【ふう】、２ 【に】、２ 【ふた】、２ 【ふ】、２ 【ふう】、弐 【に】、弐 【ふた】、弐 【ふ】、弐 【ふう】、貳 【に】、貳 【ふた】、貳 【ふ】、貳 【ふう】、貮 【に】、貮 【ふた】、貮 【ふ】、貮 【ふう】
貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji.
1. two persons; two people; pair; couple
二人 【ににん】、２人 【ふたり】、２人 【ににん】
1. two parts; two copies; the second part
2. Radical 7Radical 7 meaning "two" is one of 23 of the 214 Kangxi ra... Read more
1. three-legged raceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. cooperation with singleness of purpose (e.g. between companies); operating in tandem
- Like it or not, we're in this together. All we can do is work as closely as if we were joined at the hip.
3. Three-legged raceA favorite at community picnics and school carnivals, a t... Read more
1. carbon dioxide
2. Carbon dioxideCarbon dioxide is a naturally occurring chemical compound... Read more
1. second; number two; runner-up
2. second month of the lunar calendar
1. twentieth century
二十世紀 【にじゅっせいき】、２０世紀 【にじっせいき】、２０世紀 【にじゅっせいき】
1. double; two-fold; two layers; duplex
2. diplo-; dipl-
3. double-edged eyelid; double eyelid; creased eyelidAbbreviation, See also 二重まぶた ふたえまぶた
1. handsome manfrom Kabuki system of ranking characters
- He is young and, what is more, handsome.
2. actor in a love scene
1. nisei; second-generation Japanese (or Korean, etc.); foreigner of Japanese parentage
2. the Second (king, etc. of the same name); second generation; junior
1. choosing between two things; two choicesYojijukugo (four character compound)
廿 【にじゅう】、弐拾 【にじゅう】、二十 【はた】
はた: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.