Words — 326 found
1. line (of text); row; verse
- He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
2. carya (austerities)Buddhism
3. samskara (formations)Buddhism
4. semi-cursive style (of writing Chinese characters); running styleAbbreviation, See also 行書
1. going; travelling; traveling; journey; trip
2. act; action
4. counter for banks
5. counter for groups or parties of people
6. type of classical Chinese verse (usu. an epic from the Tang period onwards)
7. shopping district (of similar merchants; in the Sui and Tang periods)Historical term
8. merchants' guild (in the Tang period)Historical term
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continueUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
1. to perform; to do; to conduct oneself; to carry out
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. wrong; not good; of no useUsually written using kana alone
- "I've a touch of a cold." "That's too bad."
2. hopeless; past hopeUsually written using kana alone
- I really like him, but not his circle of friends.
3. must not doUsually written using kana alone
- You mustn't format this floppy disk.
1. abruptly; suddenly; all of a sudden; without warningUsually written using kana alone
行き成り 【ゆきなり】、行成り 【いきなり】、行成り 【ゆきなり】、行き成 【いきなり】、行き成 【ゆきなり】、行成 【いきなり】、行成 【ゆきなり】
行き成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行き成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行成: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. have a good day; take care; see youUsually written using kana alone, often in response to いってきます
1. deed; act; action; conduct; behavior; behaviour; asceticism
行い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to do; to undertake; to perform; to play (a game); to studyUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also する
- He has sent the boy on an errand.
2. to send; to dispatch; to despatchUsually written using kana alone
3. to put; to move; to turn (one's head, glance, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
- Where've you stuck my flat-head screwdriver?!
4. to give (esp. to someone of equal or lower status); to let have; to present; to bestow; to conferUsually written using kana alone
- Here's $5.
5. to make (a vehicle) go fasterUsually written using kana alone
6. to run (a business); to keep; to be engaged in; to practice (law, medicine, etc.); to practiseUsually written using kana alone
- I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
7. to have (food, drink, etc.); to eat; to drink; to smokeUsually written using kana alone
8. to hold (a performance); to perform; to showUsually written using kana alone, See also 演る
9. to ease (one's mind)Usually written using kana alone
10. to harm; to injure; to killColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, See also 殺る
- Don't kill off bystanders!
11. to have sex withUsually written using kana alone, Slang, See also 犯る
13. to do ... completelyUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb, often in the negative
14. to do ... broadly; to do ... to a great distanceUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb
15. to do ... for (someone of equal or lower status); to do ... toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb; sometimes with negative nuance
16. to make active efforts to ...Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
Common word Links
1. administrative organ; administrative body
2. Government agencyA government or state agency is a permanent or semi-perma... Read more
1. the way there; outbound leg; outbound trip; departing leg
- We must leave the hotel before 10 a.m., otherwise we will miss the train for Miami.
2. bound for ...See also 東京行き, usu. ゆき
- I must postpone going to the dentist.
3. outbound ticket
行き 【ゆき】、往き 【いき】、往き 【ゆき】
2. March (music)A march, as a musical genre, is a piece of music with a s... Read more