Words — 314 found
1. line (i.e. of text); row; verse
- He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
2. carya (austerities)Buddhist term
3. samskara (formations)Buddhist term
4. running script (a semi-cursive style of kanji)Abbreviation, See also 行書
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continue
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji. 往く: Out-dated kanji.
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
1. to perform; to do; to conduct oneself; to carry out
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. wrong; not good; of no useUsually written using kana alone
- "I've a touch of a cold." "That's too bad."
2. hopeless; past hopeUsually written using kana alone
- I really like him, but not his circle of friends.
3. must not doUsually written using kana alone
- You mustn't format this floppy disk.
1. abruptly; suddenly; all of a sudden; without warningUsually written using kana alone
行き成り 【ゆきなり】、行成り 【いきなり】、行成り 【ゆきなり】、行き成 【いきなり】、行き成 【ゆきなり】、行成 【いきなり】、行成 【ゆきなり】
行き成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行き成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行成: Irregular okurigana usage. 行成: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. have a good day; take care; see youUsually written using kana alone, often in response to いってきます
1. deed; act; action; conduct; behavior; behaviour; asceticism
行い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to do; to undertake; to perform; to play (a game); to studyUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also 為る する
- He has sent the boy on an errand.
2. to send; to dispatch; to despatchUsually written using kana alone
3. to put; to move; to turn (one's head, glance, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
- Where've you stuck my flat-head screwdriver?!
4. to give (esp. to someone of equal or lower status); to let have; to present; to bestow; to conferUsually written using kana alone
- Here's $5.
5. to make (a vehicle) go fasterUsually written using kana alone
6. to run (a business); to keep; to be engaged in; to practice (law, medicine, etc.); to practiseUsually written using kana alone
- I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
7. to have (food, drink, etc.); to eat; to drink; to smokeUsually written using kana alone
8. to hold (a performance); to perform; to showUsually written using kana alone, See also 演る
9. to ease (one's mind)Usually written using kana alone
10. to harm; to injure; to killColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, See also 殺る
- Don't kill off bystanders!
11. to have sex withUsually written using kana alone, Slang, See also 犯る
13. to do ... completelyUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb, often in the negative
14. to do ... broadly; to do ... to a great distanceUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb
15. to do ... for (someone of equal or lower status); to do ... to (sometimes with negative nuance)Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
16. to make active efforts to ...Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
Common word Links
1. administrative organ; administrative body
2. Government agencyA government or state agency is a permanent or semi-perma... Read more
1. the way there; outbound leg; outbound trip; departing leg
- We must leave the hotel before 10 a.m., otherwise we will miss the train for Miami.
2. bound for ...See also 東京行き, usu. ゆき
- I must postpone going to the dentist.
3. outbound ticket
行き 【ゆき】、往き 【いき】、往き 【ゆき】
1. marchMusic term
2. March (music)A march, as a musical genre, is a piece of music with a s... Read more