Words — 18 found
1. plan; policy; means; measure; stratagem; scheme
2. fifth principle of the Eight Principles of Yong; right upward flickSee also 永字八法
1. whip; lash; scourge
- ぶ 。
- The cruel man beat the dog with a whip.
2. stick; cane; rod; pointer
- ぶ 、
- In Singapore, one method of punishing criminals is to whip them, or hit them several times on the back with a cane.
3. WhipA whip is a tool traditionally used by humans to exert co... Read more
笞 【むち】、韃 【むち】、策 【むち】、鞭 【ぶち】、ムチ
ぶち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. tactics; strategy
- ね 。
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
2. military operation; naval operationMilitary
3. Military operationMilitary operation is the coordinated military actions of... Read more
Common word Links
1. formulation (of a plan, policy, etc.); decision; settling on
1. craft brings nothing home; the crafty schemer drowns in his own schemeProverb