Words — 116 found
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
4. point (in geometry)Mathematics
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
1. dot; point; markUsually written using kana alone
2. gidayū musicians (in kabuki)Usually written using kana alone, See also 義太夫
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
1. face; official stance; public position or attitude (as opposed to private thoughts)See also 本音
- Although many pay lip service to the idea of affirmative action, in reality, very few minorities get hired.
2. ceremony for the erection of the framework of a houseOnly applies to 建前, Only applies to 建て前
建て前 【たてまえ】、立前 【たてまえ】、立て前 【たてまえ】
JLPT N2 Links
1. here and there; little by little; sporadically; scattered in drops
2. dots; spots
1. raindrops; falling drop of water
- Constant dripping wears away a stone.
2. intravenous drip; IV; drip-feedMedicine
- う 。
- I had an intravenous drip in hospital.
1. to nod; to bow one's head in assent; to agree
頷く 【うなづく】、肯く 【うなずく】、肯く 【うなづく】、首肯く 【うなずく】、首肯く 【うなづく】、点頭く 【うなずく】、点頭く 【うなづく】
1. switching on and off (of a light); flashing; blinking; flickering
1. unscrupulous business practice of making sales by posing as an inspector and declaring the need for replacement items
- Please exercise every caution against cowboy salesmen of water purifiers and fraudulent-test sales.
1. to be lit (e.g. candle, lamp, light bulb); to be lighted; to be burning
灯る 【とぼる】、点る 【ともる】、点る 【とぼる】、燈る 【ともる】、燈る 【とぼる】
燈る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 燈る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. BrailleThe Braille system is a method that is widely used by peo... Read more