Words — 88 found
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
JLPT N2 Links
1. here and there; little by little; sporadically; scattered in drops
2. dots; spots
1. raindrops; falling drop of water
- Constant dripping wears away a stone.
2. intravenous drip; IV; drip-feedMedicine
- う 。
- I had an intravenous drip in hospital.
1. switching on and off (of a light); flashing; blinking; flickering
1. unscrupulous business practice of making sales by posing as an inspector and declaring the need for replacement items
- Please exercise every caution against cowboy salesmen of water purifiers and fraudulent-test sales.
2. BrailleThe Braille system is a method that is widely used by peo... Read more
1. persons or animals added to a picture; incidental details of a picture
1. pressure points (e.g. for application of moxa)
2. vulnerable body cavitiesMartial arts
3. Touch of DeathThe Death Touch refers to any martial arts technique that... Read more
點穴: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. pointillism; stippling
3. PointillismPointillism is a technique of painting in which small, di... Read more
1. point mutation
2. Point mutationA point mutation, or single base substitution, is a type ... Read more