Words — 86 found
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
4. point (in geometry)Mathematics
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
JLPT N2 Links
1. here and there; little by little; sporadically; scattered in drops
2. dots; spots
1. raindrops; falling drop of water
- Constant dripping wears away a stone.
2. intravenous drip; IV; drip-feedMedicine, etc. term
- う 。
- I had an intravenous drip in hospital.
1. switching on and off (of a light); flashing; blinking; flickering
1. unscrupulous business practice of making sales by posing as an inspector and declaring the need for replacement items
- Please exercise every caution against cowboy salesmen of water purifiers and fraudulent-test sales.
2. BrailleThe Braille system is a method that is widely used by peo... Read more
1. persons or animals added to a picture; incidental details of a picture
1. pressure points (e.g. for application of moxa)
2. vulnerable body cavitiesMartial arts term
3. Touch of DeathThe Death Touch refers to any martial arts technique that... Read more
點穴: Out-dated kanji.
2. pointillism; stippling
3. PointillismPointillism is a technique of painting in which small, di... Read more
1. point mutation
2. Point mutationA point mutation, or single base substitution, is a type ... Read more