Words — 443 found
1. truth; reality
- あいだ 、
- Living organisms had existed on earth, without ever knowing why, for over three thousand million years before the truth finally dawned on one of them.
2. sincerity; honesty; fidelityOnly applies to じつ
3. content; substanceOnly applies to じつ
- と 。
- Profit is better than fame.
4. (good) resultOnly applies to じつ
1. fruit; nut
- Some boys made away with all the ripe fruits on my persimmon tree.
3. (in broth) pieces of meat, vegetable, etc.
4. content; substance
1. truth; reality
- まこと 。
- Many a true word is spoken in jest.
2. sincerity; honesty; integrity; fidelity
- He works fast and is very articulate but his insincerity is his biggest defect.
3. that's rightArchaism, used when recalling forgotten information, suddenly changing the subject, etc.
1. pit (of a fruit); stoneObscure term
3. tongue (piece of wood used to connect two boards)
2. ExperimentAn experiment is a methodical trial and error procedure c... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. businessman; industrialist
2. BusinesspersonA businessperson (also businessman, business man, or busi... Read more
1. practice; putting into practice; implementation
2. praxis (philosophy)
3. Praxis (process)Praxis is the process by which a theory, lesson, or skill... Read more
1. execution (e.g. of a plan); carrying out; practice; action; implementation; fulfillment; realization
1. practicality; practical
- げんそく 、
- In principle, there should be a parking place for every car. In practice, this is not true.
2. reality; actuality; actual conditions
- It seems like yesterday, but it's actually nearly ten years since we first met.
3. bhutakoti (limit of reality)Buddhist term
1. as a matter of fact; by the way; to tell you the truth; to be honest; frankly
1. implementation (e.g. of a system); materialization; materialisation; realization; realisation
1. enforcement; implementation; putting into practice; carrying out; operation; working (e.g. working parameters); enactment
1. indeed; really; absolutely; truly; actually; very; quiteSee also 実に じつに
真に 【まことに】、寔に 【まことに】、洵に 【まことに】、真に 【しんに】
1. (real) ability; true strength; merit; efficiency; competency
- か 。
- Real ability wins in the end.
2. arms; forceSee also 実力行使
1. real feeling; actual feeling
2. to actually feel; to have a real feeling (that ...); to experience personally
1. achievements; actual results; accomplishments; past results; track record