Words — 4529 found
2. fur; wool
3. down; plumage; feathers
1. remind me; I forget; was it?; was that what happened?
2. Ke (kana)け, in hiragana, or ケ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. sign; indication; trace; touch; feeling
- き 。
- She wore a plain blue dress.
2. somehow; for some reason; seeming to be
1. lacking substance and existing in name only; something without substanceBuddhism
1. counter for the ichi-ni-san counting system (usu. directly preceding the item being counted); noun read using its on-yomiSee also 箇 か, pronounced か
2. counter for articlesSee also 個 こ, pronounced こ
3. indicates possessive (esp. in place names)See also が, pronounced が
4. Small keThe small ke is a common Japanese character, typographica... Read more
1. tobacco; cigarette; cigaret; cigarUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “tabaco”
2. tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)Usually written using kana alone
4. TobaccoTobacco is an agricultural product processed from the lea... Read more
莨 【たばこ】、烟草 【たばこ】、煙草 【えんそう】、烟草 【えんそう】、タバコ
たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 莨: Rarely-used kanji form. たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 烟草: Rarely-used kanji form. 烟草: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. language; dialectSee also 言語
- い 。
- "One aspect of language is an intent to communicate," he says.
2. word; phrase; expression; term
- Words failed me.
3. speech; (manner of) speaking; (use of) language
- Don't be rough in speech.
4. words; remark; statement; comment
5. learning to speak; language acquisition
6. Ci (poetry)Ci is a kind of lyric Classical Chinese poetry using a se... Read more
詞 【ことば】、辞 【ことば】、言葉 【けとば】
けとば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. study; research; investigation
2. ResearchResearch and experimental development is creative work un... Read more
1. economy; economics
2. finance; (one's) finances; financial circumstances
3. being economical; economy; thrift
4. EconomyAn economy consists of the economic systems of a country ... Read more
- おこな 。
- He is carrying out experiments in his laboratory.
2. seminar room
3. professor's office
4. LaboratoryA laboratory is a facility that provides controlled condi... Read more
1. quarrel; brawl; fight; squabble; scuffle; argument
2. Brawling (legal definition)Brawling (probably connected with Ger. brüllen, to roar, ... Read more
諠譁: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. plan; project; schedule; scheme; program; programme
2. PlanA plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with tim... Read more
2. healthy; sound; fit; wholesome
3. HealthHealth is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency... Read more
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. as a result; consequently; therefore
- けっか 、
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
4. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more