Words — 38 found
1. space (between); gap; interval; distance
- You are sitting between Meg and me.
2. time (between); pause; break
3. span (temporal or spatial); stretch; period (while)
- あいだ 、
- How long have you lived in Kobe?
4. relationship (between, among)
- むす 。
- In 1978 a peace treaty was concluded between Japan and China.
5. members (within, among)
6. due to; because ofArchaism, Only applies to あいだ
7. Ma (negative space)Ma is a Japanese word which can be roughly translated as ... Read more
あわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. relationship; relation; terms (good, friendly, etc.)
1. interlude (in traditional Japanese music)
2. chanting or clapping along (during a song or dance)
合の手 【あいのて】、間の手 【あいのて】、相の手 【あいのて】、あいの手 【あいのて】
1. resting place between inn towns (Edo period); town situated between two post towns
2. Ai no shukuAi no shuku were unofficial post stations along historica... Read more
1. wedge (for securing objects together)
2. tie; bond
3. Ai no Kusabiis a Japanese novel written by Rieko Yoshihara. Originall... Read more
合の楔 【あいのくさび】、合いの楔 【あいのくさび】
1. paper put between newly completed prints to prevent the ink from smudging; interleaf; slip sheet
1. Phacelurus latifolius (species of perennial grass)Usually written using kana alone