Words — 787 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
- January is the first month of the year.
2. age; years
- Might I ask your age?
3. past one's prime; old age
4. YearA year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around t... Read more
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
1. evening; night
2. dinnerOnly applies to よる
3. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
2. SummerSummer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, betw... Read more
2. breakfastOnly applies to あさ
3. next morningArchaism, Only applies to 朝, Only applies to あした
4. MorningThe word morning originally referred to the sunrise but t... Read more
朝 【あした】、晨 【あした】
2. WinterWinter is the coldest season of the year in temperate cli... Read more
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of life); height (of one's prosperity); heyday
4. adolescence; puberty
5. sexuality; sexual desire
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. extent; degree; measureUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. limit; boundsUsually written using kana alone
- Some 20 issues have been agreed on.
3. (span of) timeUsually written using kana alone
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
4. (a) distanceUsually written using kana alone
- There is a village about three kilometers up the river from here.
5. the state of; the status of; the condition ofUsually written using kana alone, as 〜のほど
6. about; around; approximately; or soUsually written using kana alone
7. as much as ...; to the extent of ...; like ...Usually written using kana alone
8. the more ... the more ...Usually written using kana alone, oft. as 〜ば...ほど
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. as a result; consequently; therefore
- けっか 、
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
4. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more