Words — 1402 found
1. travel; trip; journey; excursion; tour
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. aeroplane; airplane; aircraft
2. Fixed-wing aircraftA fixed-wing aircraft is an aircraft capable of flight us... Read more
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. airfield; airport
3. AerodromeAn aerodrome is a location from which aircraft flight ope... Read more
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continue
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji. 往く: Out-dated kanji.
1. going side-by-side; going abreast
2. running concurrently; occurring at the same time; keeping pace with
3. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
1. to perform; to do; to conduct oneself; to carry out
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
1. execution (e.g. of a plan); carrying out; practice; action; implementation; fulfillment; realization
1. publication; issue (of journal, newspaper, etc.)
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. issue (of banknotes, bonds, passport, etc.)
- New stamps will be issued next month.
3. raising an event (software)Computer terminology
1. passage (of people, traffic); passing
2. common usage
1. wrong; not good; of no useUsually written using kana alone
- "I've a touch of a cold." "That's too bad."
2. hopeless; past hopeUsually written using kana alone
- I really like him, but not his circle of friends.
3. must not doUsually written using kana alone
- You mustn't format this floppy disk.
1. filial pietySee also 親孝行
2. showing devotion (to someone)