Words — 1521 found
1. travel; trip; journey; excursion; tour
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. aeroplane; airplane; aircraft
2. Fixed-wing aircraftA fixed-wing aircraft is an aircraft capable of flight us... Read more
1. bank; banking institution
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. airfield; airport
3. AerodromeAn aerodrome is a location from which aircraft flight ope... Read more
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. to go; to move (towards); to head (towards); to leave (for)See also 来る
2. to move through; to travel across; to walk along (e.g. a road)
3. to go (well, badly, etc.); to proceed; to turn out; to get along
- い 。
- Thanks to you, the job went well.
4. to do (in a particular way); to go (with; a choice); to tryoft. as で〜
5. to pass (of time, seasons, etc.); to go by
6. to stream; to flow
7. to die; to pass awayusu. written as 逝く
8. to reach (a stage, extent, age, etc.); to get to; to go (so far as ...)
9. to reach (of information, instructions, wind, etc.); to arrive
10. to continue ...; to go on ...; to (progress) steadily; to gradually ...; to progressively ...Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb; い sometimes omitted in casual speech
11. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, oft. written as イク
12. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Rarely-used kanji form. 往く: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
1. to perform; to do; to conduct oneself; to carry out
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
1. execution (e.g. of a plan); carrying out; practice; action; implementation; fulfillment; realization
1. publication (of a newspaper, magazine, book, etc.); issue
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. issue (of banknotes, bonds, passport, etc.)
- New stamps will be issued next month.
3. raising (an event)Computing
1. passage (of people or vehicles); passing (through); traffic
2. common usage; widespread use
1. bad; wrong; naughtyUsually written using kana alone
- "I've a touch of a cold." "That's too bad."
2. must not (do, be); should not; ought not toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb or adjective
- You mustn't format this floppy disk.
3. useless; no good; badUsually written using kana alone
- I really like him, but not his circle of friends.
4. hopeless; beyond hopeUsually written using kana alone
5. unfortunate; a shame; a pityUsually written using kana alone, used to express sympathy
6. unable to drink (alcohol)Usually written using kana alone
7. so as not to ...; so that ... (won't); in case ...; for fear that ...; lest ...Usually written using kana alone, as ...(すると|しては)いけない(から|ので)
1. filial pietySee also 親孝行
2. showing devotion (to someone)
1. to be popular; to come into fashion
- せいさべつ 」
- いま 、
- はや 。
- Terms like "sexism" are now in vogue.
2. to be prevalent; to spread widely (e.g. disease); to be endemic
- The plague occurred that year.
3. to flourish; to thrive