Words — 679 found
2. AirportAn airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-win... Read more
1. aviation; flying
2. AviationAviation is the design, development, production, operatio... Read more
1. to open (a door, etc.); to unwrap (e.g. parcel, package); to unlockOnly applies to 開ける
- あ 。
- The three boys opened the doors of the building.
2. to open (for business, etc.)Only applies to 開ける
- I'm sorry I opened your mail by mistake.
3. to empty; to remove; to make space; to make roomesp. 空ける
- Empty the purse into this bag.
4. to move out; to clear outesp. 空ける
5. to be away from (e.g. one's house); to leave (temporarily)esp. 空ける
6. to dawn; to grow lightesp. 明ける
7. to end (of a period, season)esp. 明ける
8. to begin (of the New Year)esp. 明ける
9. to leave (one's schedule) open; to make time (for)esp. 明ける
10. to make (a hole); to open up (a hole)
空ける 【あける】、明ける 【あける】
1. sky; the air; the heavens
3. far-off place; distant place
4. state of mind; feelingoften as 〜空もない
5. (from) memory; (by) heartusu. as 空で
6. falsehood; lie
7. somehow; vaguelybefore an adjective
8. fakebefore a noun or a verb
虚: Out-dated kanji.
1. daydream; fantasy; fancy; vision
2. Fantasy (psychology)See fantasy for an account of the literary genre involvin... Read more
1. vacuum; hollow; empty
2. VacuumVacuum is space that is empty of matter. The word stems f... Read more
1. air; atmosphere
2. mood; situationSee also 空気を読む くうきをよむ
3. someone with no presence; someone who doesn't stand out at allColloquialism, Idiomatic expression
1. space; room; gap; emptiness
- Leave more space between characters.
2. vacancy; opening; empty seat
- There is no opening in our firm.
3. free time; time to spare
4. disuse; unused thing
1. aerial; overhead
2. fictitious; imaginary; fanciful; fabricated
1. wide open sky; the blue; heavens; firmament
1. empty; void; vacant
2. vain; fruitless; futile; ineffective
3. lifelessSee also 空しくなる
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. emptiness; vacuum; blank
2. SkyThe sky, also known as the celestial dome, commonly refer... Read more
1. to open (e.g. doors)esp. 開く
- あ 。
- The door yielded to a strong push.
2. to open (e.g. business, etc.)esp. 開く
3. to be emptyesp. 空く
- ある 。
- With first base open, he walked the batter.
4. to be vacant; to be available; to be freeesp. 空く
5. to be open (e.g. neckline, etc.)esp. 明く
6. to have been opened (of one's eyes, mouth, etc.)esp. 明く
7. to come to an endesp. 明く
8. to open (one's eyes, mouth, etc.)esp. 明く
9. to have a hole; to form a gap; to have an interval (between events)See also 穴が開く
- あ 。
- The leather jacket has worn out at the elbows.
空く 【あく】、明く 【あく】
1. space; room; airspace
2. SpaceSpace is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which... Read more
Common word Links
2. AircraftAn aircraft is a vehicle that is able to fly by gaining s... Read more
Common word Links
1. outer space; void of space
2. Outer spaceOuter space, or simply space, is the void that exists bet... Read more