Words — 246 found
1. empty air; sky
- み 。
- The guard's truncheon hit air. Off balance, he regained his posture to see a metal-mesh rubbish bin flying towards him.
2. shunyata; emptiness; the lack of an immutable intrinsic nature within any phenomenonBuddhist term
3. air forceAbbreviation, See also 空軍
4. fruitlessness; meaninglessness
5. void (one of the five elements)See also 五大
6. empty (e.g. set)Mathematics
2. AirportAn airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-win... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. daydream; fantasy; fancy; vision
2. Fantasy (psychology)See fantasy for an account of the literary genre involvin... Read more
1. air; atmosphere
2. mood; situationSee also 空気を読む くうきをよむ
3. someone with no presence; someone who doesn't stand out at allColloquialism, Idiomatic expression
1. space; room; airspace
2. SpaceSpace is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which... Read more
1. air force
2. Air forceFor military aviation conducted by armies and navies, see... Read more
2. AirstrikeAn air strike is an attack on a specific objective by mil... Read more
1. empty seat; unoccupied seat
2. vacancy; vacant post
1. vacant land; unoccupied ground; empty lot
あき地 【あきち】、明き地 【あきち】、空地 【あきち】
空地: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. blank space (in documents)
- How is Null expressed as a regular expression?
2. vacuum; blank; void
- のこ 。
- The death of my mother left a big blank in my life.
1. emptiness; hollowness; vacancy; void
2. inanity; pointlessness; meaninglessness