Words — 970 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. watch; clock; timepiece
2. ClockA clock is an instrument used to indicate, keep, and co-o... Read more
土圭 【とけい】、時計 【ときはかり】
ときはかり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. sometimes; at times
時時 【ときどき】、時どき 【ときどき】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. always; usually; every timeUsually written using kana alone
- I'm always writing weird and hoopy stuff so I'm sure it's difficult to comment on.
2. neverUsually written using kana alone, with neg. verb
- I'm never at home on Sundays.
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. period; epoch; era; age
2. the times; those days
3. oldness; ancientness; antiquity
4. antique; period pieceAbbreviation, See also 時代物
1. timetable; schedule
2. Public transport timetableA public transport timetable (also timetable and North Am... Read more
1. time; season; period; phase; stage
- か 。
- The weather changes very often at this time of year.
1. one o'clock
2. once; at one time; formerly; before
3. for a time; for a while; for the time being; for the present; for the moment; temporarilyin weather forecasts, indicates that a given condition will hold for less than one-quarter of the forecast period
4. a time; one time; onceSee also 一時に
1. (at) any time; always; at all times; wheneverUsually written using kana alone, See also 何時だって
1. forever; for good; eternally; as long as one likes; indefinitely; no matter whatUsually written using kana alone
1. temporary; provisional; interim
- え 。
- I got a temporary job at the firm.
2. special; extraordinary; extra
- ひら 。
- They held a special session on trade problems.
1. before one knows; before one becomes aware of; unnoticed; unawares
Common word JLPT N1 Links
時おり 【ときおり】、時折り 【ときおり】、時折 【ときより】、時折り 【ときより】
ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.