Words — 47 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenseGrammar, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. clock; watch; timepiece
2. ClockA clock is an instrument used to indicate, keep, and co-o... Read more
土圭 【とけい】、時計 【ときはかり】
ときはかり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. sometimes; occasionally; at times; from time to time; now and then; once in a while; at intervals
2. seasonal; of the season; appropriate (for the season or occasion)
時時 【ときどき】、時どき 【ときどき】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. sometimes; at intervals; occasionally; on occasion; from time to time
時おり 【ときおり】、時折り 【ときおり】、時折 【ときより】、時折り 【ときより】
ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. by the way; incidentally
- とき 鈴木
- By the way, have you heard about Suzuki?
2. sometimes; occasionally; on occasion
- ひきお 。
- Crimes sometimes result from ignorance of the law.
3. precisely (at that time); exactly; just (then); right (then)
1. time is moneyProverb
時は金也 【ときはかねなり】、時は金成り 【ときはかねなり】
時は金成り: Irregular kanji usage.
1. at precisely that time; at exactly that moment; just then; right then
1. favourable wind; favorable wind; wind blowing during the rising tide