Words — 206 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. period; epoch; era; age
2. the times; those days
3. oldness; ancientness; antiquity
4. antique; period pieceAbbreviation, See also 時代物
1. timetable; schedule
2. Public transport timetableA public transport timetable (also timetable and North Am... Read more
1. time; season; period; phase; stage
- か 。
- The weather changes very often at this time of year.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. time; (the) hour
2. favourable time; opportunity; chance
1. fashion (current) of the times; general drift of affairs
2. Market trendA market trend is a putative tendency of a financial mark... Read more
1. historical play; period drama
2. Jidaigekiis a genre of film, television, and theatre in Japan. The... Read more
1. (school) period
- What do you have the first period?
2. period or division of time; time limit
1. prematureYojijukugo (four character compound)
時機尚早: Irregular kanji usage.
1. being out of time; passing the deadline
- い 。
- "You are almost out of time", said the teacher.