Words — 885 found
2. financial situation
3. KitchenA kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking an... Read more
台所 【だいどこ】、臺處 【だいどころ】、臺處 【だいどこ】
臺處: Out-dated kanji. 臺處: Out-dated kanji.
1. address (e.g. of house); residence; domicile
2. Address (geography)An address is a collection of information, presented in a... Read more
1. place; spot; scene; sitealso pronounced どころ when a suffix
- Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.
2. addressUsually written using kana alone
3. district; area; localityUsually written using kana alone
4. one's houseUsually written using kana alone
- "Do you mind if I call on you sometime?" "No, not at all."
5. point; aspect; side; facetUsually written using kana alone, See also いいとこ
- Seeing that you're not surprised, I think you must have known.
6. passage (in text); partUsually written using kana alone
7. space; roomUsually written using kana alone
8. thing; matterUsually written using kana alone
- I have been to the station to see my uncle off.
9. whereupon; as a resultUsually written using kana alone, after the plain past form of a verb
- Oh, no! I almost forgot!
10. about to; on the verge ofUsually written using kana alone, after present form of a verb
11. was just doing; was in the process of doing; have just done; just finished doingUsually written using kana alone, after past form of a verb
処 【ところ】、處 【ところ】、所 【とこ】
處: Out-dated kanji.
- Where do you watch television?
2. how much (long, far); what extentUsually written using kana alone
何処 【いどこ】、何所 【どこ】、何所 【いどこ】、何處 【どこ】、何處 【いどこ】、何処 【いずこ】、何処 【いずく】、何処 【いづこ】
いどこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いどこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 何處: Out-dated kanji. いどこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 何處: Out-dated kanji. いずく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いづこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. there (place physically distant from both speaker and listener); over there; that place; yonder; you-know-whereUsually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also ここ, See also そこ
- み 。
- A form appeared from over there.
2. genitals; private parts; nether regionsColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to あそこ, Only applies to あすこ, Only applies to アソコ
- せんせい 、
- Doctor, I've got an itch in my crotch.
3. that far (something psychologically distant from both speaker and listener); that much; that pointUsually written using kana alone, See also あれほど
彼処 【あすこ】、彼処 【かしこ】、彼処 【あしこ】、彼処 【あこ】、彼所 【あそこ】、彼所 【あすこ】、彼所 【かしこ】、彼所 【あしこ】、彼所 【あこ】、アソコ
あしこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あしこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. there (place relatively near listener)Usually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also ここ, See also あそこ
- We'll arrive there within an hour.
2. there (place just mentioned); that placeUsually written using kana alone
3. then (of some incident just spoken of); that (of point just raised)Usually written using kana alone
1. neighbourhood; neighborhood
1. famous place
2. name of a part (of an instrument, etc.)Only applies to などころ
3. name and addressOnly applies to などころ
4. Meishoare sites in Japan which are famous for their association... Read more
1. government office; public office
2. Seat of local governmentIn local government, a city hall, town hall or (more rare... Read more
1. place; location; spot; position
2. room; space
3. basho; wrestling tournamentSumo term
事ム所: Irregular kana usage.
1. household; home; family; housekeepingしょたい is more informal
2. HouseholdThe household is "the basic residential unit in which eco... Read more
世帯 【しょたい】、所帯 【しょたい】
1. strong point; merit; virtue; advantageAntonym: 短所
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. what is called; as it is called; the so-called; so to speakUsually written using kana alone
1. place; point; part; spot; area; passage; portionOnly applies to 箇所, Only applies to 個所
2. counter for places, parts, passages, etc.
個所 【かしょ】、カ所 【かしょ】、ヶ所 【かしょ】、か所 【かしょ】、ヵ所 【かしょ】、ケ所 【かしょ】
1. another place; somewhere else; strange partsUsually written using kana alone, See also 他所 たしょ
2. outside (one's family or group); someone else; other peopleUsually written using kana alone, Antonym: 内 うち
3. not caring for; being indifferent to; taking little notice of; ignoring; neglectingUsually written using kana alone, See also よそにする, as 〜をよそに, 〜をよそにして, etc.
他所 【よそ】、外 【よそ】
1. here and there; some parts (of something); several places
所所 【ところどころ】、所々 【しょしょ】、所所 【しょしょ】、処々 【しょしょ】、処処 【しょしょ】