Words — 105 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. there (place relatively near listener)Usually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also ここ, See also あそこ
2. there (place just mentioned); that placeUsually written using kana alone
3. then (of some incident just spoken of); that (of point just raised)Usually written using kana alone
其処: Rarely-used kanji form. 其所: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to damage; to spoil; to mar; to ruin
2. to fail to do; to do amiss; to miss one's opportunity to doafter the -masu stem of a verb
3. to almost do; to come close to doingafter the -masu stem of a verb
害う 【そこなう】、損う 【そこなう】
害う: Rarely-used kanji form. 損う: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. some; few; a number of; a little (bit)
2. somewhat; to a certain extent
3. many; a lotArchaic, Only applies to そこばく, Only applies to そくばく, Only applies to そこば
若干 【そこば】、若干 【そこばく】、若干 【そくばく】、幾許 【そこばく】、幾許 【そくばく】
そこば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. homeland; motherland; fatherland; native country
2. FatherlandFatherland is the nation of one's "fathers", "forefathers... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. so; accordingly; now; then; thereupon; thereforeUsually written using kana alone
其処で: Rarely-used kanji form.
JLPT N1 Links
1. everywhere; somewhere; approximately; that area; around thereUsually written using kana alone
其処ら: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. hidden reserves of strength; latent energy; potentiality; real strength
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to wreck
2. to miss one's chance to (do something); to fail to (do what one ought to have done)
1. hereabouts; around there; that areaUsually written using kana alone, Colloquial, See also そこら
其処等辺: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. bottomless (bucket, etc.)
2. unbounded (good nature, optimism, etc.); boundless; extreme; uninhibited
3. imprudent; indiscreet; undisciplined; careless
4. extremely heavy drinkerAbbreviation, See also 底抜け上戸
5. freefall (of a market)Finance
1. that areaUsually written using kana alone
- きょう 、
- も 、
- あるきまわ 。
其処いら: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. everywhere; all over the place
其処ら中: Rarely-used kanji form.