Words — 101 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. there (place relatively near listener)Usually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also ここ, See also あそこ
- We'll arrive there within an hour.
2. there (place just mentioned); that placeUsually written using kana alone
3. then (of some incident just spoken of); that (of point just raised)Usually written using kana alone
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to damage; to spoil; to mar
2. to fail to ...; to miss one's opportunity to ...
害う 【そこなう】、損う 【そこなう】
損う: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. some; few; a number of; a little (bit)
2. somewhat; to a certain extent
3. many; a lotArchaism, Only applies to そこばく, Only applies to そくばく, Only applies to そこば
若干 【そこば】、若干 【そこばく】、若干 【そくばく】、幾許 【そこばく】、幾許 【そくばく】
そこば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. motherland; fatherland; native country
2. FatherlandFatherland is the nation of one's "fathers", "forefathers... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. so; accordingly; now; then; thereupon; thereforeUsually written using kana alone
JLPT N1 Links
1. everywhere; somewhere; approximately; that area; around thereUsually written using kana alone
1. hidden reserves of strength; latent energy; potentiality; real strength
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to wreck
- He is in an angry mood.
2. to miss one's chance to (do something); to fail to (do what one ought to have done)
- I was chagrined at missing you.
1. hereabouts; around there; that areaUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also そこら
1. that areaUsually written using kana alone
- きょう 、
- も 、
- あるきまわ 。
- If you go to a baseball game today, sellers are walking around with hot-water tanks.