Words — 926 found
1. family; members of a family
2. FamilyIn human context, a family is a group of people affiliate... Read more
1. home; family; household
2. HomeA home is a place of residence or refuge. When it refers ... Read more
1. author; writer; novelist; artist
2. AuthorAn author is broadly defined as "the person who originate... Read more
2. RoofA roof is the covering on the uppermost part of a buildin... Read more
2. FurnitureFurniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intend... Read more
1. state; country; nation
2. State (polity)A state is a compulsory political organization with a cen... Read more
1. housework; domestic chores
- We agreed to share the housework.
2. family affairs; household matters
3. HousekeepingHousekeeping is the act of cleaning the rooms and furnish... Read more
1. farmer; farming family
3. FarmerA farmer is a person engaged in agriculture, who raises l... Read more
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. house; residence; dwelling
- み 。
- I see a house among the trees.
2. family; household
- The prosperity of the family dates from the Great War.
3. lineage; family name
1. house; building
2. HouseA house is a building or structure that has the ability t... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. businessman; industrialist
2. BusinesspersonA businessperson (also businessman, business man, or busi... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. running away from home; elopement
2. outing; going outArchaism
3. becoming a Buddhist monk; entering the priesthoodArchaism
4. Runaway (dependent)A runaway is a minor or a person under an arbitrary age, ... Read more
1. domestic animals; livestock; cattle
2. LivestockLivestock refers to one or more domesticated animals rais... Read more
1. a family; a household; a home; one's family; whole family
- The Johnsons love to have parties.
2. (one's own) style; school
3. gang; (yakuza) family
1. house for rent
貸し家 【かしや】、貸屋 【かしや】、貸し屋 【かしや】、貸家 【かしいえ】、貸し家 【かしいえ】
1. landlord; landladyOnly applies to やぬし, Only applies to いえぬし
2. house owner; home owner; head of the household
家主 【いえぬし】、家主 【いえあるじ】
いえあるじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.