Words — 1594 found
2. PublishingPublishing is the process of production and dissemination... Read more
出板: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to be able (in a position) to do; to be up to the taskUsually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, I can't stay long.
2. to be ready; to be completedUsually written using kana alone
- お 」
- "Is the essay ready?" "No, I'm sorry. I haven't finished writing it yet."
3. to be made; to be builtUsually written using kana alone
- That football is made of genuine leather.
4. to be good at; to be permitted (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- May I use your toilet?
5. to become intimate; to take up (with someone)Usually written using kana alone
- They seem to be in love with each other.
6. to grow; to be raisedUsually written using kana alone
- でき 。
- Oranges grow in warm countries.
7. to become pregnantUsually written using kana alone
出きる 【できる】、出來る 【できる】
出來る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to leave; to exit; to go out; to come out; to get outAntonym: 入る はいる
- It's true that a ghost appeared at my house.
2. to leave (on a journey); to depart; to start out; to set out
- おお 。
- Many American students work their way through the university.
3. to move forward
- He didn't answer the phone, so I left him an email.
4. to come to; to get to; to lead to; to reach
5. to appear; to come out; to emerge; to surface; to come forth; to turn up; to be found; to be detected; to be discovered; to be exposed; to show; to be exhibited; to be on display
6. to appear (in print); to be published; to be announced; to be issued; to be listed; to come out
7. to attend; to participate; to take part; to enter (an event); to play in; to perform
8. to be stated; to be expressed; to come up; to be brought up; to be raised
9. to sell
10. to exceed; to go over
11. to stick out; to protrude
12. to break out; to occur; to start; to originate
13. to be produced
14. to come from; to be derived from
15. to be given; to get; to receive; to be offered; to be provided; to be presented; to be submitted; to be handed in; to be turned in; to be paid
16. to answer (phone, door, etc.); to get
17. to assume (an attitude); to act; to behave
18. to pick up (speed, etc.); to gain
19. to flow (e.g. tears); to run; to bleed
20. to graduate
21. to ejaculate; to cumVulgar expression or word
1. to take out; to get out
- You can withdraw some money out of the bank, if you need any.
2. to put out; to reveal; to show
- I want to remain anonymous in this.
3. to submit (e.g. thesis); to turn in
- Read over your paper before you hand it in.
4. to publish; to make publicSee also あぶり出す あぶりだす
- ひ （
- げつようび ）
- くだ 。
- We'll release the final agenda on the morning of Monday, January 20, so please reply quickly.
5. to send (e.g. letter)See also 手紙を出す
- Sending manuscript after manuscript paid off. A magazine finally published my work.
6. to produce (a sound); to start (fire)See also 声を出す
- だ 。
- The government issued the following statement.
7. to serve (food)
- だ 。
- They serve excellent food here.
8. ... out (e.g. to jump out, to carry out)See also 飛び出す とびだす, after the -masu stem of a verb
- How long have you had this pain?
9. to begin ...; to start to ...; to burst into ...See also 歌いだす うたいだす, after the -masu stem of a verb
1. to go out (e.g. on an excursion or outing); to leave; to depart; to start; to set out
2. to be about to leave; to be just going out
1. to recall; to remember; to recollect
思いだす 【おもいだす】、おもい出す 【おもいだす】、思出す 【おもいだす】
思出す: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
- The clean towels are in the drawer.
2. withdrawal (of money from an account)not 抽斗,抽匣
3. variety of knowledge and experience useful for handling things impromptunot 抽斗,抽匣
引出し 【ひきだし】、抽き出し 【ひきだし】、抽出し 【ひきだし】、抽斗 【ひきだし】、抽匣 【ひきだし】
抽斗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. bleeding; haemorrhage; hemorrhage
2. bleeding money; red ink; selling below cost
3. BleedingBleeding, technically known as hemorrhaging or haemorrhag... Read more
1. to pull out; to take out; to draw out
- ひきだ 。
- I opened the envelope and pulled out a letter.
2. to lead out (e.g. a horse from a stable); to summon (e.g. to court); to bring (e.g. someone to the negotiating table); to drag
3. to withdraw (money); to draw
- ひきだ 。
- Taro drew 10,000 yen from the bank.
4. to bring out (talent, potential, beauty, flavour, etc.); to extract (information, the truth, etc.); to get (e.g. an answer out of someone); to obtain (e.g. a result); to elicit; to draw (a conclusion); to derive (e.g. pleasure)
- ひきだ 。
- He drew his conclusions based on that survey.
5. to get (money) out of someone; to coax out of someone; to get someone to pay; to make someone produce (funds)
引出す 【ひきだす】、引きだす 【ひきだす】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. running away from home; elopement
2. outing; going outArchaism
3. becoming a Buddhist monk; entering the priesthoodArchaism
4. Runaway (dependent)A runaway is a minor or a person under an arbitrary age, ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. direction (of a play, film, etc.); production
- The play was produced by him.
2. organization (of an event); arrangement; staging (for effect); orchestration
3. Staging (theatre)Staging is the process of selecting, designing, adapting ... Read more
1. going out; outing; leaving (one's home, office, etc.)
そとで: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. departure; leaving; setting off
1. as much as one can; as much as possible; if at all possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. to meet (by chance); to come across; to run across; to encounter; to happen upon出遭う usu. has a negative connotation
2. to meet (e.g. of rivers, highways, etc.)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, esp. 出合う
3. to emerge and engage (an enemy)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, often used imperatively as 出会え
出逢う 【であう】、出合う 【であう】、出遭う 【であう】、出あう 【であう】
1. presentation (of documents); submission (of an application, report, etc.); production (e.g. of evidence); introduction (e.g. of a bill); filing; turning in
- I submit this plan for your consideration.
堤出: Irregular kanji usage.
1. one's origin (e.g. city, country, parentage, school)
- She graduated from Kobe University.