Words — 1 found
1. to enter; to go intoAntonym: 出る
- はい 、
- こた 。
- "I do not regret having gone into the forest and up the mountain," replied the younger brother.
2. to break into
- はい 。
- A burglar broke into your house while you were away on vacation.
3. to join; to enroll
- If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army.
4. to contain; to hold; to accommodate
- People under eighteen aren't supposed to buy alcoholic drinks.
5. to have (an income of)
- げっしゅう ２０００
- はい 。
- He has a monthly income of 2,000 dollars.
6. to get turned on; to start functioning; to start working
7. to get; to obtain; to receive; to score
這入る: Rarely-used kanji form.