Words — 2 found
1. to take out; to get out
- You can withdraw some money out of the bank, if you need any.
2. to put out; to reveal; to show
- I want to remain anonymous in this.
3. to submit (e.g. thesis); to turn in
- Read over your paper before you hand it in.
4. to publish; to make public
- いちがつ ２０
- ひ （
- げつようび ）
- くだ 。
- We'll release the final agenda on the morning of Monday, January 20, so please reply quickly.
5. to send (e.g. letter)See also 手紙を出す
- Sending manuscript after manuscript paid off. A magazine finally published my work.
6. to produce (a sound); to start (fire)See also 声を出す
- だ 。
- The government issued the following statement.
7. to serve (food)
- だ 。
- They serve excellent food here.
8. to begin ...; to start to ...; to burst into ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- How long have you had this pain?