Words — 88 found
1. performance; appearance (in a stage, film, TV show, etc.)
- かん 、
- We're booked for the whole month on Broadway.
1. setting a question (for an exam, quiz, etc.)
2. setting a theme (for composition of poetry)
1. output (electrical, signal, etc.)
2. OutputOutput is the term denoting either an exit or changes whi... Read more
1. getting on base; reaching first baseBaseball
2. times on base; TOBBaseball
3. Times on baseIn baseball statistics, the term times on base, also abbr... Read more
1. (stage) appearance; performance
2. participation (e.g. in a tournament)
1. running (for election); coming forward as a candidate
2. going on horseback
3. going in person
- き 。
- He chose not to run for the presidential election.
4. letting out a horse; taking out a horseArchaism
1. departure from a country
しゅつごく: Irregular kana usage.
1. occurrence; happening; taking place
1. in and out; income and expenses; free associations; run of the house