Words — 125 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go backSee also 返る
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leaveof a guest, customer, etc.
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball term
還る 【かえる】、歸る 【かえる】
歸る: Out-dated kanji.
1. to send (someone) back; to send (someone) homeSee also 返す
1. belonging; ascription; attribution; imputation; possession; jurisdiction
2. reversion; return; restoration
3. Attribution (psychology)Attribution is a concept in social psychology addressing ... Read more
1. naturalization; naturalisation
2. NaturalizationNaturalization (or naturalisation) is the acquisition of ... Read more
1. repatriation; returnOnly applies to 帰還
- Three of the planes have not yet reported home.
2. (electrical) feedback
1. child who has returned to his or her country; returnee
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. returning to Tokyo
2. returning to the capitalorig. meaning
1. on the way back
- よ 。
- I'll call by at the post office on the way home.
2. when about to go back
1. to come to (in the end); to end in
- き 。
- His success is attributed more to hard work than to genius.
2. to attribute; to blame