Words — 128 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go backSee also 返る
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leaveof a guest, customer, etc.
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball term
還る 【かえる】、歸る 【かえる】
歸る: Out-dated kanji.
1. to send (someone) back; to send (someone) homeSee also 返す
1. belonging; ascription; attribution; imputation; possession; jurisdiction
2. reversion; return; restoration
3. Attribution (psychology)Attribution is a concept in social psychology addressing ... Read more
1. naturalization; naturalisation
2. NaturalizationNaturalization (or naturalisation) is the acquisition of ... Read more
1. repatriation; returnOnly applies to 帰還
- Three of the planes have not yet reported home.
2. (electrical) feedback
1. child who has returned to Japan after living abroad; returnee child; (Japanese) person who lived abroad during (part of) their childhood
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. returning to (one's home in) Tokyo
2. returning to (one's home in) the capitalorig. meaning
1. on the way back
- I'll call by at the post office on the way home.
2. when about to go back
1. to come to (in the end); to end in
- き 。
- His success is attributed more to hard work than to genius.
2. to attribute; to blame