Words — 135 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go back
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leave (of a guest, customer, etc.)
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball
還る 【かえる】、歸る 【かえる】
歸る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to send (someone) back; to send (someone) homeSee also 返す
1. belonging; ascription; attribution; imputation; possession; jurisdiction
2. reversion; return; restoration
3. Attribution (psychology)Attribution is a concept in social psychology addressing ... Read more
1. naturalization; naturalisation
2. NaturalizationNaturalization (or naturalisation) is the acquisition of ... Read more
1. return to one's country
2. return to one's hometownDated term
1. return (home); repatriationOnly applies to 帰還
- Three of the planes have not yet reported home.
2. feedback (in an electronic circuit, biological system, etc.)See also フィードバック
饋還: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. child who has returned to Japan after living abroad; returnee child; (Japanese) person who lived abroad during (part of) their childhood
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more
1. on the way back
- I'll call by the post office on the way home.
2. when about to go back
1. to come to (in the end); to end in
- き 。
- His success is attributed more to hard work than to genius.
2. to attribute; to blame