Words — 37 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. enough; sufficient; plenty; adequate; satisfactory
- も 。
- I have enough money to buy this book.
2. sufficiently; fully; thoroughly; well; perfectly
3. division into tenOnly applies to 十分
- "Would you like any more?" "No, I've had enough."
1. to be full
- せかいへいわ 」
- みち 。
- Although the phrase "world peace" sounds attractive, the road to world peace is very long and full of troubles.
2. to wax (e.g. moon)Antonym: 欠ける かける
3. to rise (e.g. tide)
- The tide is rising fast.
4. to mature; to expire
充ちる 【みちる】、盈ちる 【みちる】
盈ちる: Out-dated kanji.
1. to satisfy (conditions, one's appetite, etc.); to meet (e.g. demands); to fulfill; to gratify
- み 。
- This work does not meet our requirements.
2. to fill (e.g. a cup); to pack; to supply
- み 。
- I filled this glass with milk.
1. fullness; completion; perfection; substantiality
- Prices are high here but that's because the after-sale service is really good.
2. enhancement; improvement; enrichment; upgrading
3. replenishment; repletion
1. congestion (with blood); hyperemia; hyperaemiaMedicine, etc. term
2. Red eye (medicine)In medicine, red eye is a non-specific term to describe a... Read more
1. charging (electrically)
- This battery is charged.
1. to allot; to allocateUsually written using kana alone
- The obsequious waiter is usually assigned the best table because he always curries favor with his manager and superiors.
2. to supply with; to furnishUsually written using kana alone
- I provided him with food.
3. to fit to; to fasten to; to apply toUsually written using kana alone
- On Christmas day, Tom still had his right leg in plaster.
宛てがう 【あてがう】、充てがう 【あてがう】
1. filling (up); replenishing; filling in (tooth); loading (gun with ammunition, camera with film, etc.); packing; plugging
1. to be full to the brim
- みんな 、
- From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.