Words — 30 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. enough; sufficient; plenty; adequate; satisfactory
- も 。
- I have enough money to buy this book.
2. sufficiently; fully; thoroughly; well; perfectly
3. division into tenOnly applies to 十分
- "Would you like any more?" "No, I've had enough."
1. fullness; completion; perfection; substantiality
- Prices are high here but that's because the after-sale service is really good.
2. enhancement; improvement; enrichment; upgrading
3. replenishment; repletion
1. congestion (with blood); hyperemia; hyperaemiaMedicine, etc. term
2. Red eye (medicine)In medicine, red eye is a non-specific term to describe a... Read more
1. charging (electrically)
- This battery is charged.
1. filling (up); replenishing; filling in (tooth); loading (gun with ammunition, camera with film, etc.); packing; plugging
1. sense of fulfillment; sense of completeness; sense of accomplishment; sense of contentment