Words — 5445 found
1. adult; grown-up
2. AdultAn adult is a human being or living organism that is of r... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. blue; azure
2. greenmostly in compound words and in ref. to fruits, plants and traffic lights
3. green light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 青信号
4. black (horse coat color)See also 青毛
5. blue 5-point card, Abbreviation, See also あおたん
6. immature; unripe; young
7. BlueBlue is a colour, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more
蒼 【あお】、碧 【あお】
1. yellow; amber
2. YellowYellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both ... Read more
黄色 【こうしょく】、黄色 【おうしょく】
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. normal; ordinary; regular; usual; common; average
- Sunday is not an ordinary day to me.
2. normally; ordinarily; usually; generally; commonly
- ふつう ９
- ね 。
- She usually goes to bed at nine.
3. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
4. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
1. freedom; liberty
2. LibertyWhen human beings are able to govern themselves, they hav... Read more
1. deplorable; regrettable; disappointing; vexing; unfortunate
2. Regret (emotion)Regret is a negative conscious and emotional reaction to ... Read more
1. special; particular; extraordinary; exceptional; especial
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
1. honest; frank; candid; straightforward
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
2. healthy; sound; fit; wholesome
3. HealthHealth is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency... Read more
1. happiness; well-being; joy; welfare; blessedness
2. HappinessHappiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being ch... Read more
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. intelligent; clever; smartDated term
3. making sense (of something); understandingArchaism
4. InventionAn invention is a unique or novel device, method, composi... Read more
1. anxiety; uneasiness; worry; apprehension; fear; insecurity; suspense
2. AnxietyAnxiety is a psychological and physiological state charac... Read more
- したが 。
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
2. natural; spontaneous; automatic
- Not just for the sake of the ecology, a natural living environment is necessary.
3. naturally; spontaneously; automatically
4. Nature"Natural" and "Natural World" redirect here. For other us... Read more
1. independence; self-reliance; supporting oneself; being on one's own
- She is independent of her parents.
2. independence (e.g. of a nation); freedom
- India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
3. separation; isolation
- The more stubborn you are, the more isolated you become.
4. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more