Words — 873 found
1. to take; to pick up; to grab; to catch
- You'd better eat everything that's on your plate.
2. to pass; to hand; to give
3. to get; to obtain; to acquire; to win; to receive; to earn
- You should drink a lot of liquid.
4. to adopt (a method, proposal, etc.); to take (a measure, attitude, etc.); to take; to choose
5. to remove; to get rid of; to take off
6. to take away; to steal; to rob
7. to eat; to have (e.g. lunch); to take (e.g. vitamins)See also 摂る
8. to pick (e.g. flowers); to gather; to extract (e.g. juice); to catch (e.g. fish)
9. to take up (time, space); to occupy; to spare; to set aside
10. to secure; to reserve; to save; to put aside; to keep
11. to take (e.g. a joke); to interpret; to understand; to make out; to grasp
12. to record; to take down
13. to subscribe to (e.g. a newspaper); to take; to buy; to get
14. to order; to have delivered
15. to charge; to fine; to take (tax)
16. to take (e.g. a wife); to take on (e.g. an apprentice); to adopt; to accept
17. to compete (in sumo, cards, etc.); to play
1. transactions; dealings; business
2. TradeTrade is the transfer of ownership of goods and services ... Read more
取り引き 【とりひき】、取引き 【とりひき】
1. to exchange; to swap; to barter
- Please change this for a blue one.
2. to replace; to substitute
- とりか 。
- They replaced the defective TV with a new one.
取り換える 【とりかえる】、取りかえる 【とりかえる】、取替える 【とりかえる】、取換える 【とりかえる】、取換る 【とりかえる】
取換る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to receive; to get; to accept
- うけと 。
- I cannot accept this gift.
2. to take; to interpret; to understand
- She seems to have taken my remark as an insult.
受けとる 【うけとる】、受取る 【うけとる】、請け取る 【うけとる】、請取る 【うけとる】、うけ取る 【うけとる】
1. to come off; to be removed
- The casting came cleanly out of its mold.
2. (of pain, a fever, etc.) to disappear
- Don't eat till the numbness wears off.
4. to be interpreted (as); to be taken as
5. (of balance, etc.) to be attained
- やわ 、
- If you stop and relax, this will relieve the tension and stress in your shoulders.
6. to be obtainableSee also 取る, potential form of 取る
- と 。
- I got a driver's license at last.
1. to pick up
- とりあ 。
- She picked up one of the glass vases.
2. to adopt (e.g. a proposal); to accept; to take up (a topic, complaint, etc.); to listen to; to deal with; to feature
- とりあ 。
- All the papers featured the case.
3. to take away; to confiscate; to deprive (someone) of; to revoke
- とりあ 。
- He had his license taken away because of reckless driving.
4. to deliver (a baby)
5. to collect (taxes)
取りあげる 【とりあげる】、取上げる 【とりあげる】、採り上げる 【とりあげる】、とり上げる 【とりあげる】、採りあげる 【とりあげる】、採上げる 【とりあげる】
1. to cancel; to withdraw; to retract; to take back (words, etc.); to revoke
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. receiving; receipt
受け取り 【うけとり】、受取 【うけとり】、受け取 【うけとり】、請け取り 【うけとり】、請取り 【うけとり】、請取 【うけとり】、請け取 【うけとり】
1. to take out; to produce; to pick out
- Another interesting source of energy is the heat that can be recovered from radioactive waste material.
2. to fetch; to retrieve
- The precision ratio is an index that indicates how many articles meet the search criteria out of all of the articles retrieved.
取出す 【とりだす】、取りだす 【とりだす】、とり出す 【とりだす】
1. to harvest; to reap
2. to take in; to gather in
- くだ 。
- Please bring in the washing.
3. to adopt (e.g. idea); to accept (e.g. advice); to introduce; to borrow (e.g. word)
- We do not always take his advice.
採り入れる 【とりいれる】、取入れる 【とりいれる】、取りいれる 【とりいれる】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. writing down from other written material; writing kanji text from hiragana
- We have a kanji dictation test today.
2. transcription (of spoken material); dictation
1. handle; grip; knob
把手 【とって】、把っ手 【とって】、取手 【とって】、把手 【はしゅ】
取手: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to take into one's possession; to receive; to accept; to collect; to claim
2. to take into one's care (e.g. person, pet); to take custody of; to adopt
3. to leave; to go away; to withdraw; to get out
引取る 【ひきとる】、引きとる 【ひきとる】
引取る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. treatment; service; handling; management
取扱い 【とりあつかい】、取り扱 【とりあつかい】、取扱 【とりあつかい】
1. news coverage; collecting data (e.g. for an article); covering (something for media)
2. interviewSee also 取材相手 しゅざいあいて
1. control; management; supervision
取締まり 【とりしまり】、取り締り 【とりしまり】、取締り 【とりしまり】、取締 【とりしまり】
1. to take back; to regain; to get back; to recover
取戻す 【とりもどす】、とり戻す 【とりもどす】
1. to remove; to deinstall; to take away; to set apart
取除く 【とりのぞく】、とり除く 【とりのぞく】、取りのぞく 【とりのぞく】
1. especially; above allUsually written using kana alone
- ひつよう 。
- Above all, children need love.
2. inter alia; among others
取分け 【とりわけ】、取分 【とりわけ】、取りわけ 【とりわけ】