Words — 1270 found
1. work; job; labor; labour; business; task; assignment; occupation; employment
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
1. accident; incident; trouble
2. circumstances; reasons
3. Accidentlines]]An accident or mishap is an unforeseen and unplann... Read more
ことゆえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. fact; truth; reality
2. FactA fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is some... Read more
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. article; news story; report; account
2. Article (publishing)
1. housework; domestic chores
- We agreed to share the housework.
2. family affairs; household matters
3. HousekeepingHousekeeping is the act of cleaning the rooms and furnish... Read more
1. prefectural governor
2. GovernorA governor (from French gouverneur) is a governing offici... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. encyclopedia; encyclopaedia
2. EncyclopediaAn encyclopedia (also spelled encyclopaedia or encyclopæd... Read more
1. reply; answer; response
事ム所: Irregular kana usage.
1. important; serious; crucial
- I'll treasure your kind words.
2. valuable; precious
- He is precious to us.
3. serious matter; major incident; matter of grave concern; crisisSee also 大事 おおごと
4. great undertaking; great enterprise; great thing
5. safe; OKSee also だいじょうぶ, Tochigi dialect
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. military affairs
2. MilitaryA military is an organization authorized by its greater s... Read more
1. tasks; things to do; errand; business (to take care of); affairs; engagement
1. thing; matterUsually written using kana alone
2. incident; occurrence; event; something serious; trouble; crisisUsually written using kana alone
3. circumstances; situation; state of affairsUsually written using kana alone
4. work; business; affairUsually written using kana alone
5. after an inflectable word, creates a noun phrase indicating something the speaker does not feel close toUsually written using kana alone
6. nominalizing suffixUsually written using kana alone, See also 事 ごと
7. pretending to ...; playing make-believe ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 事 ごと
8. alias; also known as; otherwise known as; orUsually written using kana alone, as AことB (A = alias, B = real name)
9. necessity; needUsually written using kana alone, as 〜ことはない
10. you should ...; I advise that you ...; it's important to ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜ことだ
事 【こん】、縡 【こと】、縡 【こん】
縡: Out-dated kanji. 縡: Out-dated kanji.
1. event; affair; incident; case; plot; trouble; scandal
1. situation; (present) state of affairs; circumstancesoften with a negative connotation
1. incident; affair; happening; event
出来ごと 【できごと】、出来事 【できこと】
できこと: Irregular kana usage.