Words — 193 found
JLPT N3 Links
- はし 。
- The lines of this field run between magnetic north and magnetic south at the two poles.
2. climax; extreme; extremity; culmination; height; zenith; nadir
1. quite; veryUsually written using kana alone
2. 10^48; quindecillionOnly applies to 極
極く: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to decide; to choose; to determine; to make up one's mind; to resolve; to set one's heart on; to settle; to arrange; to set; to appoint; to fix
- きわ 。
- Most athletes are at their best during their early manhood.
2. to clinch (a victory); to decide (the outcome of a match)
3. to persist in doing; to go through with
4. to always do; to have made a habit ofas 決めている
5. to take for granted; to assume
6. to dress up; to dress to kill; to dress to the nines
7. to carry out successfully (a move in sports, a pose in dance, etc.); to succeed in doing
8. to immobilize with a double-arm lock (in sumo, judo, etc.)Martial arts, Sumo
9. to eat or drink something; to take illegal drugs
1. to be decided; to be settled; to be fixed; to be arranged
- き 。
- It is still undecided when we will begin.
2. to be unchanging; to be the same (as always); to be fixed; to be setas 決まっている or 決まった
3. to be a fixed rule; to be destined; to be a convention; to be a custom; to be common knowledgeas ...と決まっている
4. to be well executed (of a manoeuvre in a sport, game, etc.); to go well; to succeed; to connect (of a punch)
5. to look good (of clothing); to look sharp; to be stylish; to suit one; to be held in place (of a hairdo)
6. to be struck and held (of a pose in kabuki)
決る 【きまる】、極る 【きまる】、キマる
決る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. exceedingly; extremely; decisively
1. Far East
3. Far EastThe Far East is an English term mostly describing East As... Read more
1. always; without fail; invariably; usually; regularly
極まって 【きまって】、決って 【きまって】
決って: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to reach an extreme; to reach a limit; to terminate; to come to an end
2. extremelyafter adjectival noun. e.g. 退屈極まる話
3. to be stuck; to be in a dilemma; to be at a lossesp. 窮まる. occ. 谷まる
4. to be decided; to be settled
窮まる 【きわまる】、谷まる 【きわまる】
1. to take for granted; to assume; to be convinced (that); to jump to the conclusion (that)
2. to pretend (to be); to pose (as); to fancy oneself (to be); to feign (e.g. ignorance)
3. to go through with (what one decided to do); to persist in doing; to make up one's mind
決めこむ 【きめこむ】、決込む 【きめこむ】、極め込む 【きめこむ】
1. extremely; in the extreme; knows no bounds (e.g. rudeness); unparalleledsuffix often in kana
2. boundless (e.g. universe, ocean); limitless
窮まりない 【きわまりない】、極まり無い 【きわまりない】、窮まり無い 【きわまりない】