Words — 190 found
JLPT N3 Links
- はし 。
- The lines of this field run between magnetic north and magnetic south at the two poles.
2. climax; extreme; extremity; culmination; height; zenith; nadir
1. quite; veryUsually written using kana alone
2. 10^48; quindecillionOnly applies to 極
極く: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to decide; to choose; to determine; to make up one's mind; to resolve; to set one's heart on; to settle; to arrange; to set; to appoint; to fix
- きわ 。
- Most athletes are at their best during their early manhood.
2. to clinch (a victory); to decide (the outcome of a match)
3. to persist in doing; to go through with
4. to always do; to have made a habit ofas 決めている
5. to take for granted; to assume
6. to dress up; to dress to kill; to dress to the nines
7. to carry out successfully (a move in sports, a pose in dance, etc.); to succeed in doing
8. to immobilize with a double-arm lock (in sumo, judo, etc.)Martial arts term, Sumo term
9. to eat or drink something; to take illegal drugs
1. to be decided; to be settled
- き 。
- It is still undecided when we will begin.
2. to look good in (clothes)
決る 【きまる】、極る 【きまる】
決る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. exceedingly; extremely; decisively
1. Far East
3. Far EastThe Far East is an English term mostly describing East As... Read more
1. always; without fail; invariably; usually; regularly
極まって 【きまって】、決って 【きまって】
決って: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to reach an extreme; to reach a limit; to terminate; to come to an end
2. extremelyafter adjectival noun. e.g. 退屈極まる話
3. to be stuck; to be in a dilemma; to be at a lossesp. 窮まる. occ. 谷まる
4. to be decided; to be settled
窮まる 【きわまる】、谷まる 【きわまる】
1. to take for granted; to assume
2. to pretend (to be); to act as if one were ...; to fancy oneself as being
3. to do intentionally; to persist in doing
決込む 【きめこむ】、極め込む 【きめこむ】、決めこむ 【きめこむ】